Monthly Online Magazine
by and for those with MS,
Issue 152, May 2012
Tables of Contents
Playing this page: If I Were a Carpenter
Here's Who You'll Find in This Month's Issue!
Sources for many of our FYI and other Articles:
How Do I Contribute Writing to the Magazine?
By Car, EditorHow do I become part of this magazine? That's a question asked at least a couple of times each month. It's a very easy process. The first thing to know is that it's as easy as an email to Car.
Here's a list that should help you if you'd like to contribute:
1. Remember that the magazine tries to keep content suitable to all kinds of readers. Email and ask if you have a question.
2. I prefer work that is your own, but do occasionally use something that is not. I do have to give the source of what you send, however. Please be sure to include that information.
3. I like to include something about each who contribute. Please include what you'd like me to put about you in our Gallery. I'd also love to include your picture. Having this information in a Gallery is easier for me, and our readers also seem to enjoy the Gallery.
4. I can take material directly from your email if you'd like to cut and paste it in the text of your email.
5. I can also take anything you write using MSWord. Just send it as an attachment to your email.
6. Pictures you send are best to me if you send them as JPEG files. Also, please use whatever photo program you have to reduce the size of pictures to a useable one for the magazine. I can sometimes alter pictures, but it's much easier if you do this yourself.
7. Please get your work to me no later than the deadline date I post on the last page of each issue. That is the "For Next Issue" link on the links to the left of this screen.
8. I welcome writers who have MS, or caregivers, or family members of those who do, or friends are also welcome.
9. All materials appearing here are protected by Copyright. Please contact the contributor for permission before using any of it in another place. Thank you.
10. If you have a question or want to contribute a writing, it's as easy as an email to Car: firstname.lastname@example.org
FDA required disclaimer:
We like to keep our magazine accessible to readers of all ages. Please consider that when you submit something. If any change is needed I will let you know.
All that you find here is protected by copyright. Please get permission from the author or the photographer before using anything you find here.